I am kicking myself in in the rear. Price increase.

Just want to add my cautionary tale. I spent the last two days trying to figure out how to get the airfare to work for the cruise we picked, in the meantime the price of our cruise went up $500. Which is up $1200 from when I first looked about 2 weeks ago. Now I want to cry because I booked the air last night and now I am not sure if we can swing the price of the cruise.

That does really stink and as the previous poster said you should be able to cancel the air, but, if you are well outside the final payment date there is always a chance the cruise fare could come down. Tough call, hope it all works out.

Where are you leaving from? Are there other cruises? Or perhaps a land vacation. That is assuming you can't cancel the airfare.

I tend to hesitate as well. In fact, I booked my cruise during the last minutes of a kids sail free sale- after looking at it for a couple of days. It had gone up from the quote the day before. I booked it and the next morning it went up hundreds of dollars.

Glad I did not wait any longer.

Just want to add my cautionary tale. I spent the last two days trying to figure out how to get the airfare to work for the cruise we picked, in the meantime the price of our cruise went up $500. Which is up $1200 from when I first looked about 2 weeks ago. Now I want to cry because I booked the air last night and now I am not sure if we can swing the price of the cruise.
Live and learn, always book the cruise, then the air.....K.O.:o

If we see a cruise we like at a price we can live with, it's time to put down a deposit. THEN start looking for airfare.

Ditto, especially if there is a reduced deposit or incentive. We booked a Spring 2018 Princess 15 day RT San Francisco - Hawaii more than six months ago because of a free drink package promotion that was about to expire. Will we go? Who knows what's happening two years away, but I can always get my deposit back and if we do go I just saved $2000 on drink packages.

I have had cruise fares go up $500 between Saturday and Monday before I could get my TA to book it.