Questions for Diamonds please - what will be different on my first Diamond cruise?

Truluv

24hr internet can it start say 3 pm till 3 pm next day or all on one day also is it 24 hrs per stateroom or per person Thankyou

Per Diamond member. Can start at anytime and ends 24 hours later.

Thank you for the tips! I had bought a soda package, so the free drinks might be nice for a glass or two of wine. It's too bad that can't be used in the dining room though. The picture is a nice surprise, since I hadn't known about that!

Depends on the ship, but on MANY ships, the three free drinks CAN be used in the main dining room or the specialty restaurants. If not on the ship you are on, you can always stop at a bar on the way to the dining room and simply take the drink in with you, or leave briefly and go get something from the bar.

The free day of internet has a set value and that amount can be applied to purchasing internet if you buy it on board. The other option is to use the free day (we wait until we’ve left port because our phones work in port), and then purchase the package for the remainder of the trip—price goes down each day.

I agree with others: the diamond lounge is the best perk; it’s a great way to meet fellow cruisers.