Oasis special

This is for UK cruisers, I had a look and don't see anything about it here.

I've just booked a 7 night on the oasis next January in an ocean view balcony deck 7 for just £430pp. This is when not logged in and without the balcony discount.

I was shocked, the balcony price was £300 less than the interior. There was no other explanation other than 'oasis special'

I won't complain though, between the low price, a discount certificate (from harmony pre inaugural last year) and tesco points...... looks like I'm paying £300 plus gratuities for two people on a 7 night cruise in a balcony! !

Sent from my SM-T520 using Forums mobile app

This is for UK cruisers, I had a look and don't see anything about it here.

I've just booked a 7 night on the oasis next January in an ocean view balcony deck 7 for just £430pp. This is when not logged in and without the balcony discount.

I was shocked, the balcony price was £300 less than the interior. There was no other explanation other than 'oasis special'

I won't complain though, between the low price, a discount certificate (from harmony pre inaugural last year) and tesco points...... looks like I'm paying £300 plus gratuities for two people on a 7 night cruise in a balcony! !

Great price, but the cheapest price I can see is £581 for an interior room on 14th Jan or £625 for the same cabin on 7th Jan. How did you get that price?

;)

Great price, but the cheapest price I can see is £581 for an interior room on 14th Jan or £625 for the same cabin on 7th Jan. How did you get that price?

;)

I have no idea! On the listed promotions on my paperwork it says 30% discount, oasis special and on board spend. We're going on the 21st Jan.

I thought it might be a glitch and they accidentally put the prices in the wrong place. But I've booked, paid and have confirmation.

*shrug*

I've been seeing those Oasis prices for next Jan/Feb for a few weeks. I guess the newer Oasis Class ships are lowering the original Oasis prices. We want to go again next Jan/Feb but will wait till May 3rd when the new UK promos start and if like last year will include the drinks package with no increase in cruise prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk