Escape - what is the supper club show ?

LSKC

I was thinking we had to pay $30 to see "For the Record" Brat pack show but i just read on another thread that it was moved to the main theatre and not the "Supper show" anymore.

Is this still the case and if so, what is the supper show? The food doesn't really appeal to me on the menu so we'd really be paying mostly for the entertainment.

Curious. Thanks.

We were on the ship last week and they had a few different shows offered in the Supper Club. I believe Wine Lovers the Musical was the only show with an additional fee. We did not see this. We saw Oh What a Night, a musical tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons which has a set 3 course menu and no extra fee. We really enjoyed this and it is good for all ages. We booked it at the box office when we boarded the ship.

The show in the Supper Club changes all the time, almost cruise to cruise. What is there one week might not be there the next. Since you don't sail until January, no one has a clue what will be on your sailing. Maybe they will get something in there as a permanent show by then. That would be nice.

We were on last week with Cookie.....we saw Brenda Braxton in the Supper Club and it was quite pleasant. I would do again; very intimate setting and one-on-one type feel. We also did the Wine Lovers, the Musical in the Supper Club for lunch....again, fun and would do again. The free venues, The Brat Pack and After Midnight....Brat Pack was okay because I grew up during that time and loved the music; After Midnight was jazz and many people left during the performance. It was also okay, but I would not go again---just 'cuz Jazz is not my favorite. Didn't catch Frankie Valli, but we had seen Jersey Boys prior, so weren't big on catching that.

The supper club is now a cabaret. So while food goes with the shows, the acts change all the time. All the shows are free, with the exception of the night they have the 5 course dinner. That's the one that you pay for. It's been mostly Brenda Braxton that night, for a while. But like another person said, there's no assurance who will be there. If you're not interested in the food anyway, I'd just avoid the night they charge for the show. Since all these folks are on contract, I'd wait until about month before your cruise to even ask who's performing. At least then you'd have chance they would still be there, if you were interested. BTW all the free shows you just go to the box office on the ship to reserve them.

We saw Oh What a Night in the supper club. We loved that venue versus the theater . The meal that was included without additional charge was good. If you don't enjoy the meal you can eat somewhere afterwards but I would definitely see what is available in the supper club