Just Super Lucky or Did your Fare Drop too?

TNCruzer56

On our Jade (Sept.-Southampton) Roll Call, one cruzer called out this morning that she saw a Monster fare drop on Balcs. Lo an Behold, an hour later, we received just shy of an

$800./cabin fare rate cut!

Life is Good! GLTA!

--tncruzer

I got an upgrade from OV to Balcony for 200$ / cabin yesterday for our Jade Cruise out of Hamburg end of July. When we originally booked, the difference was over 1000$. So I got a great deal too :-)

Edited by Tina-Obk

Well, our experience on the Jade this Summer is rather different.

Prices increased significantly and the last time o looked it was a couple of thousand pounds more than we booked it for.

Someone joined the roll call a few weeks ago, but at first they didn't know for sure that they were coming as their TA was waiting to confirm there was a cabin available (they finally found them an inside).

I can't compare prices now as it does seem sold out and is no longer listed on the NCL site. This is four months out.

Our cruise starts in Hamburg and ends in Southampton. I guess that's why it isn't fully booked yet.

We needed to book a flight back to Hamburg - no problem for us but it might be a problem for others.

We got a great price drop on our balcony cabin on the Spirit! Back in late January just before our final payment was due in early February I checked the prices of balcony cabins again and we got about a $700 price drop. Gotta love that! Our cruise sold out several weeks ago and is no longer listed on NCL's website. 24 more days to go! :)