Harmony Aqua Theater Suite - Which Deck

We are looking at choosing at 1 bedroom ATS on Harmony but can not decide which deck (11, 12 or 14) is better.

I know the sizes are

Staterooms 11330 and 11730 (606 sq. ft., balcony 626 sq. ft.) (A3)

Staterooms 14330 and 14730 (604 sq. ft., balcony 631 sq. ft.) (A4)

Staterooms 12330 and 12730 (652 sq. ft., balcony 589 sq. ft.) (A3)

but are the balconies sizes usable sq. ft. if they are bigger or just a bit more in the corners.

If you are on the lower balconies are they very view able from the above balconies?

Any experience in these cabins on Harmony?

I've been on Harmony but not in an ATS. But you can look at pictures online and it's easy to tell that some of the balcony space on the lower balconies is viewable from the balcony above. The higher up you go, the less "private" balcony space you will have.

Here's a good side picture of the balconies. Note the lowest one is not a balcony, it's public space.

index.php?rex_img_type=rex_carousel_images&rex_img_file=aqua_theater_harmony_of_the_seas_1.jpg

Thanks Dave. Trying to figure out which deck is which. Putting the Deck numbers next to the cabin.

Looks like the ATS on deck 14 have limited view to the interior of the ship. and almost no visibility directly above to the sky.

Based on this video

Deck 11 ATS are even with the top of the Rock Climbing wall. (time mark 7:30)

2da0rj9.jpg

hello we stayed in 11330 on harmony and it was great. there is also a telescope on the balcony.

the balcony has a perfect view of aqua shows and u can look into boardwalk. there is also a great sea view. the rock wall really didnt seem to be used all that much.

11330 is a great cabin. Be prepared when you leave your cabin. It is a long walk back if you forget something. I say watch one show from your balcony and one from the theater, entirely different experience. Most importantly, enjoy.

• 1 month later...

:)

hello we stayed in 11330 on harmony and it was great. there is also a telescope on the balcony.

the balcony has a perfect view of aqua shows and u can look into boardwalk. there is also a great sea view. the rock wall really didnt seem to be used all that much.

Can you confirm if 11330 is a one or two bedroom ATS.

My travel agent quote has it as a two bedroom but when I search the net a lot of people are stating it's a one bedroom.

Cheers:)

My travel agent quote has it as a two bedroom but when I search the net a lot of people are stating it's a one bedroom.

I believe the 2 bedroom suites are on decks 9 & 10.

You can always tell from the room code (color coded on the deck plans). A1 or A2 = 2BR (Sleeps up to 8, Star Class); A3 or A4 = 1BR (Sleeps up to 4, Sky Class). 11330 is an A3.