Excursion Question

Lovie82

I'm a first time cruiser who will be on the Escape to the Western Carribean in May. Our first stop is Roatan and I really want to go to Daniel Johnson's to see the sloths but I'm not sure how the itinerary times work. The itinerary on NCL says we will be in port from 10am until 6pm. Is that port time or is that the ship time? Also does it take a long time to get off the ship once docked? If it docks at 10, would 10:30 be a feasible time to start an excursion or should it be later? Thanks in advance for any help.

The ship changes to local port time. So "ship time" = "port time".

10:30 is fine. But there will be 4500 people trying to get off the ship at the same time.

All aboard is 5:30 pm. If you are late, the ship will leave you and you have to find your own way to the next port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a first time cruiser who will be on the Escape to the Western Carribean in May. Our first stop is Roatan and I really want to go to Daniel Johnson's to see the sloths but I'm not sure how the itinerary times work. The itinerary on NCL says we will be in port from 10am until 6pm. Is that port time or is that the ship time? Also does it take a long time to get off the ship once.

docked? If it docks at 10, would 10:30 be a feasible time to start an excursion or should it be later? Thanks in advance for any help.

Once you contact Daniel, he'll let you know the best time to meet up. The people who run tours are very aware of the ship schedules!

We just got off the Dawn and booked with Daniel Johnson. We were there from 10-6 as well. I did not have to specify a time. We walked out of the port terminal, found the man holding the Daniel Johnson sign, and were introduced to our driver for the day. We did the monkey and snorkeling tour. It was worth every penny! We had a fabulous time and it was easily our favorite excursion. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums