Ordering off the dining room menu for room service when staying in a suite?

FunforGin

Hi ya'all!

I'm puzzled; I've read in numerous places on CC that suite guests can order off the dining room menu for room service.....

But (and here comes the dumb question folks!) how is one supposed to know what is actually on the dining room menu so you can order it? The room service menu doesn't have the daily dining room menu and I can't recall seeing the menu on Princess @ Sea.....

Can someone please put me out of my misery?:'):(:o

Ginny

Just ask your room steward for both lunch and dinner menus to be provided for all of your cruise. It's nice to sometimes to get away from the noise of the dining rooms. Excellent room service ( a couple of $ to the deliverer is always appreciated )

I'm going to take a guess that all items, hot and cold, are delivered at one time?

Everything that you order at one time is delivered at one time.

I suppose if you wanted dessert delivered later you could always wait to order it while you're eating the main course.

SOmetimes are Stewart seems verynover worked and so we hate to ask. We just go down to the dining room and take a pic on our phone. Menus are posted before the actual meal time and this gets us out of our suite..at least for a little bit

Sometimes our Steward seems very overworked and so we hate to ask. We just go down to the dining room and take a pic on our phone. Menus are posted before the actual meal time and this gets us out of our suite..at least for a little bit

The full menus should also be available at the Pax Services desk to look at.

After Sabatini's screwed up our breakfast orders twice, we never had problems in our suite ordering off the breakfast MDR menu the rest of the cruise--everything arrived that was ordered and at the right temperature, it was delicious and we could eat in our robes on the balcony.

Yeah but....the idea is to have them available as part of the perk, not to have to go searching for them. ;)

Agree. Our steward always leaves them for us. Just trying to give another out-of-suite option to taking a photo of the one outside the MDR.