Problem with my booking

ohcruiserguy

So I was checking my reservation tonight that was to be on aug 19 has been moved to aug 26. Now normaly it wouldnt be a problem but we paid for our airfare and hotel and we have family going with us on the 19 and cant change travel dates. Has any one had this problem will the move it back to the 19 and still honor the orignal price if not I'll have to cancle both bookings it would be a shame im really looking forward to trying MSC. Oh and my last confermation email shows the right booking info do it changed somtime between them and now with out me talking to them. Any input would help.

So I was checking my reservation tonight that was to be on aug 19 has been moved to aug 26. Now normaly it wouldnt be a problem but we paid for our airfare and hotel and we have family going with us on the 19 and cant change travel dates. Has any one had this problem will the move it back to the 19 and still honor the orignal price if not I'll have to cancle both bookings it would be a shame im really looking forward to trying MSC. Oh and my last confermation email shows the right booking info do it changed somtime between them and now with out me talking to them. Any input would help.

personally i get what u are saying - it is extremely odd - and never heard of this -

However, the questions you are asking cannot be answered by anyone on this board - u should be calling MSC or your booking source - and get this rectified - no one can tell you about getting the reservation back to the 19th of August at the original price - i would fight for it, but no one on this site can help you.....CALL NOW!!!

Not a problem I've heard of, however their website has been really glitchy lately. Our reservation disappeared completely twice, but reappeared in a couple days. MSC's customer service by phone has been wonderful. I encourage you to give them a call.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

......... MSC's customer service by phone has been wonderful. I encourage you to give them a call.

I made my final payment on back to back June cruises which I originally booked a year ago. I selected a PRIMO aft facing cabin. A couple days after final payment I happened to look at my reservations and one of the weeks showed my cabin assignment as "balcony guarantee". :eek: I started freaking out. I called my TA and MSC directly and explained my situation. Within three hours I received an email from a rep at MSC saying he'd rectified the situation and that my original cabin had been restored.

Like pete98 said, the customer service via phone was great!

~Brian