Current Captain's Club Drink Menu

Jim_Iain

54 minutes ago, jammer913 said:

First time on Celebrity but Elite because of my Royal status. Can I only get the HH drinks at the bars? Or can I get one in the MDR with dinner? Thanks.

You can not get it in the dining room. But you can bring your own drink from another bar.

On 2/25/2023 at 12:30 PM, Tikigal1 said:

.  I don't have the drink package.  Why don't they load 4 drinks a day on the card so you can use it any time, instead of acting like a mob trying to get the last glass of water on the ship from 5-7.

Come on Celebrity!!!  Treat Elite and Elite plus a little nicer.

I recently went two weeks ago on RCCL/Odyssey of the Seas, they loaded 4 drinks a day on my card to have day or night, because I was Diamond there, and Elite Plus with Celebrity.  Any information would be helpful.

The Elite Happy Hour is a hold over from pre-COVID days when the event was held in the Sky Lounge.  There were servers,  in addition to the bartenders at the bar, taking drink orders.  There were also servers walking around with Hors-d'œuvres for the guest. The drinks available for free have always been from a limited menu of drinks not an 'open bar.'

After COVID the event has not been held in the Sky Lounge but the drinks have continued.   I believe there are quite a few of us that would like to see Celebrity adopt something along the lines of a fixed number of drinks up to a certain value like Royal Caribben does butt so far there has not been any indication that I have seen/heard of Celebrity changing the way they are doing it.  I along with others, am interested to hear the response you receive to your inquiry.