Transportation questions

bobswife91

You might find a larg taxi van that can handle all 10, but two taxis is more likely. You can hire them by the hour - the hourly rates will be posted and how much time you need depends upon how much time you plan to spend at each stop.

I would also reach out to Black Hat and some of the other tour companies for private transport options -- they can usually set up your tour/transport in one package deal.

I need to get transportation in Cozumel from the pier, to Kaokao choc factory, to Coconuts, to Paradise for 10 people. What would be our cheapest option?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Do you plan to do the tour at the chocolate factory and lunch at Coconuts? I ask because if so you would have to factor in about one hour waiting at each location. Avoiding the need to pay for a taxi to wait would be your biggest cost saving.

Your cheapest option is probably a taxi van and sedan to chocolate factory (which will require a reservation for that many and possibly a discount); arrange for them to return at set time, (or call dispatch for new taxis) for 3 hour tour round east side and drop you off at Paradise and get new taxis back when you have finished.

The easiest and most convenient way, so that you stay together, is to hire a private driver. We always use ToursPlaza (pricing on their website) but Black Hat is another company recommended on here. They will require a minimum 3 hour rental and will not be cheap for a vehicle for a group that size. However you could perhaps arrange for them to pick you up at chocolate factory at a certain time and drop you off at Paradise after 3 hours so you are only taking the short rides in separate taxis.

Edited by c-leg5