Adventure heading to dry dock in January 2018?

Adventure will be getting Izumi on deck 5, a Suite Lounge on deck 13, and cabins mainly on deck 12. There could possibly be more things added. LIberty's dry dock was a bit more elaborate, but there's always a chance that some of Adventure's work might not be finished.

There shouldn't be much of an impact on entertainment.

With regard to Izumi on deck 5, is that going into the current Sports Bar area?

Yes.

Well that was the original plan at least, and the website seems to be showing post dry dock deck plans with Izumi in place of the Sports Bar.

I was hoping for a Vintages there, but I suppose they expect Izumi to generate more profit.

I was hoping for a Vintages there, but I suppose they expect Izumi to generate more profit.

And I'm not sure how I feel about Izumi being right on the promenade. I guess it depends on how they design it.

Also, seems like they're going to leave the Champagne Bar, which I think is odd because they've always replaced that with an R Bar. Or maybe that would be a good place for Vintages.

Here is a PDF of the post dry dock plans, including Izumi in place of the Sports Bar on deck 5, the Suite Lounge on deck 13, and the Panoramic Oceanview cabins on deck 12: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCI_Deck_Plans/Deployment_2018_2019/Adventure_Deck_Plans_Reference_Guide_2018_2019.pdf

I'd also say it is safe to assume that the cabins will get refurbished like the rest of the Voyager Class.

Here is a PDF of the post dry dock plans, including Izumi in place of the Sports Bar on deck 5, the Suite Lounge on deck 13, and the Panoramic Oceanview cabins on deck 12: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCI_Deck_Plans/Deployment_2018_2019/Adventure_Deck_Plans_Reference_Guide_2018_2019.pdf

I'd also say it is safe to assume that the cabins will get refurbished like the rest of the Voyager Class.

Suite Lounge is on deck 14.

Sent from my iPad using Forums