Salty Dog on Grand?

CastMember 02

On the Grand in 3 weeks, and no there is no Salty Dog. But, if you get a chance you should go. We loved it, really good food, great place to meet friends and have a drink or too. Miss it on the Grand, but love the Pizza Parlor so it is a trade off.

Salty Dog is only on the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby. This is probably because only these three ships have food service capability in the Wheelhouse Bar. It is also only those three ships that offer the Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse. All other ships offer it in a different location such as the Crown Grill, Bayou Steakhouse or one of the dining rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Grand in 3 weeks, and no there is no Salty Dog. But, if you get a chance you should go. We loved it, really good food, great place to meet friends and have a drink or too. Miss it on the Grand, but love the Pizza Parlor so it is a trade off.

I'll take Alfredo's for free over Salty Dog even though I've never tried Salty Dog! We're sailing Emerald in October and it has the Salty Dog Gastropub in Wheelhouse. (Not the re-designed Trident Grill that is being renamed Salty Dog on other ships.) With 28 days onboard I may well give it a try or I may not. The new Worldwide Whiskey Adventure is also in that venue. Lots of (pricey!) stuff that isn't normally carried on Princess ships.