Norwegian Sky Owner's Suite Question

marcyjane

Have a few question about the Owner's Suites on Norwegian Sky. Looking for photo's and as well question about Butler Service. I going with a friend and her husband and he don't like to dress up. Will the Butler let us order dinner at night from the dining room menu and delivery to the room? Would appreciate anyone that has been in the Owner's Suite to let me know how you liked it. Thanks so much in advance.

Have a few question about the Owner's Suites on Norwegian Sky. Looking for photo's and as well question about Butler Service. I going with a friend and her husband and he don't like to dress up. Will the Butler let us order dinner at night from the dining room menu and delivery to the room? Would appreciate anyone that has been in the Owner's Suite to let me know how you liked it. Thanks so much in advance

You can absolutely order MDR food delivered, and for a dining credit you can get specialty restaurant food too. Our first night, we sat in our pjs watching movies, eating giant steaks from Cagneys.

But you also don't have to dress up to go to even the specialty restaurants on Sky. For the short cruises it's casual dress everywhere. To dinner, my DH usually wore shorts and one of the casual collared shirts he got at Bass Pro...he was far from dressed up. :-)

You can have anything you want delivered to your suite. BTW, the Sky is an extremely casual dress ship. The ship is in a port every day and people dress very casual from being out in the port all day and relax at night. The only place on the entire ship that has a dress code is Le Bistro. Other than that you can wear shorts and jeans everywhere!

• 3 weeks later...
With the Sky having the unlimited cruise drink package. Will we be able to ask the butler to keep beer & soda in the suite for us. Thanks

No. The OS have unlimited soda cans in the fridge, but none of the other suites do. And no rooms can officially get free drinks delivered.

With the Sky having the unlimited cruise drink package. Will we be able to ask the butler to keep beer & soda in the suite for us. Thanks

The OS comes with cans of pop in the fridge...just let him know what ones are your favorite.

As far as beer....they won't keep it stocked in the fridge unless that has changed since my 8/2016 cruise. I did ask my butler if that was possible.....he smiled and said a polite "no".

But.....don't forget! The OS comes with 3L of alcohol that you select from a list after you board. Maybe ask if they can substitute beer for the liters of alcohol!!!

You will enjoy the Owner's Suite! I was in it with 5 girlfriends and we had a blast! There is a Murphy bed, lots of storage, a half bath in the hallway, and the HOT TUB ON YOUR DECK! We picked our 3 bottles of booze, then had the butler keep the fridge stocked with our mixers. We dressed up, but that was for our own fun. And we have some fabulous photo memories!

I enjoyed it so much, I have booked it again this fall for my hubby's birthday, since he wasn't on the "girl" trip.

While we didn't eat in the cabin when we stayed in that suite, we certainly have on other ships, and I would highly recommend picking a night for eating in....they do it right on NCL and the butlers are usually fabulous!

Enjoy!!!

You will enjoy the Owner's Suite! I was in it with 5 girlfriends and we had a blast! There is a Murphy bed, lots of storage, a half bath in the hallway, and the HOT TUB ON YOUR DECK! We picked our 3 bottles of booze, then had the butler keep the fridge stocked with our mixers. We dressed up, but that was for our own fun. And we have some fabulous photo memories!

I enjoyed it so much, I have booked it again this fall for my hubby's birthday, since he wasn't on the "girl" trip.

While we didn't eat in the cabin when we stayed in that suite, we certainly have on other ships, and I would highly recommend picking a night for eating in....they do it right on NCL and the butlers are usually fabulous!

Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for sharing you experience I really appreciate it. :D