Luggage service from ship to airport - SFO

notentirelynormal

Does anyone know if they have the service to take our suitcases from the ship to SFO airport? That would be wonderful and a great help to me as I am driving back to LA after the cruise BUT I have two small grandchildren that will be flying back to Seattle.

My car will be so packed with 6 people and all our luggage. If I don't have to worry about their luggage I can pack the car accordingly. It will save a lot of time not to have to reload everything.

Does anyone know if they have the service to take our suitcases from the ship to SFO airport? That would be wonderful and a great help to me as I am driving back to LA after the cruise BUT I have two small grandchildren that will be flying back to Seattle.

My car will be so packed with 6 people and all our luggage. If I don't have to worry about their luggage I can pack the car accordingly. It will save a lot of time not to have to reload everything.

Might be wrong......but

I don't think they participate in EZ Check in San Francisco.

Might be wrong......but

I don't think they participate in EZ Check in San Francisco.

Nope. They definitely do not. FLL and (I think) Seattle are the only places for EZ Check. In SF you are responsible for schlepping your own luggage just like almost every other port. It would be nice if EZ Check was available in all ports but that simply isn't the case.

• 2 weeks later...

I must not have liked the answers I got because tonight because I was going to start a new thread asking the same exact question. Starting typing in the title and SHAZAMM! There it was. Scrolled down and read the answer. My memory is good, just short SO I totally expect that in a month or two I will ask this very same question in the hopes of getting a totally different answer LOL.

I believe you can use a service called Luggage Forward .... not the EZ check that is offered by the cruiselines in a very limited number of airports with a limited number of airlines. Very specific rules apply as well.

But, be forewarned that Luggage Forward is very pricey. I think my friends used it for Europe and it was several hundred dollars. It is not associated with the cruise line.

I believe you can use a service called Luggage Forward .... not the EZ check that is offered by the cruiselines in a very limited number of airports with a limited number of airlines. Very specific rules apply as well.

But, be forewarned that Luggage Forward is very pricey. I think my friends used it for Europe and it was several hundred dollars. It is not associated with the cruise line.

Ya, I don't need to do that. I just will have 4 kids under 12 with our luggage for 12 days, some returning to Seattle and some to LA by car. I will have to get everyone into our SUV with all the luggage, CPAPs, cameras etc, drop 2 off at the airport and head south to LA. I was just hoping that I didn't have to be too creative in the drive to SFO. Oh well, I'll be in the airport while DH is repacking the car. It would have just been SO easy if they would tag the girls stuff through to Seattle.

Ya, I don't need to do that. I just will have 4 kids under 12 with our luggage for 12 days, some returning to Seattle and some to LA by car. I will have to get everyone into our SUV with all the luggage, CPAPs, cameras etc, drop 2 off at the airport and head south to LA. I was just hoping that I didn't have to be too creative in the drive to SFO. Oh well, I'll be in the airport while DH is repacking the car. It would have just been SO easy if they would tag the girls stuff through to Seattle.

Oh yes....that would be much easier but unfortunately, they don't have this service available in San Francisco. :(

Heck I will fly out there and take your luggage myself for half the price DHL charges through the Princess program. :D