How are the Swans doing?

We are heading down to Melbourne with some good friends for a week at the end of July to see the Hawthorn v Swans game at the MCG. They are Swan supporters and we of course are Hawthorn and we've talked about heading down there for a while, so seeing this game in the schedule clinched it. Will it be the game for the wooden spoon? Who knows but we will enjoy it with one couple getting bragging rights for the length of our stay. Hope it's us :D

We are heading down to Melbourne with some good friends for a week at the end of July to see the Hawthorn v Swans game at the MCG. They are Swan supporters and we of course are Hawthorn and we've talked about heading down there for a while, so seeing this game in the schedule clinched it. Will it be the game for the wooden spoon? Who knows but we will enjoy it with one couple getting bragging rights for the length of our stay. Hope it's us :D

Good work going to see your teams battle it out. but I think Brisbane will have the wooden spoon this year.

Likewise.

Not me this is the turn around point of the whole season

(upside down results).

That's why I had $10 into swans-Kilda-lions, backed by 10 on the swans, already double money back, and looking down the barrel @ 270 FOR 10. If saints get up, its big time for the lions.

All fun, nothing serious, its either gossips or wolf blass and on the off chance something more yummy.

what happened i missed that

They had a minutes silence for the terror victims in London, the Saudis just went into their warm up routine as its "not in their culture", even though the FAA had discussed it with both teams prior to the game.

Not me this is the turn around point of the whole season

(upside down results).

That's why I had $10 into swans-Kilda-lions, backed by 10 on the swans, already double money back, and looking down the barrel @ 270 FOR 10. If saints get up, its big time for the lions.

All fun, nothing serious, its either gossips or wolf blass and on the off chance something more yummy.

Either is good enough.

They had a minutes silence for the terror victims in London, the Saudis just went into their warm up routine as its "not in their culture", even though the FAA had discussed it with both teams prior to the game.

And they said that is what they would do prior to the game starting, some did stand still (in their starting positions) but others did some stretching. It may show a lack of respect but it was no surprise what they would do.

St Kilda lost so it looks like that is dream for you has been shattered. maybe next week.

thats wrong:mad::mad:

St Kilda lost so it looks like that is dream for you has been shattered. maybe next week.

True, True but I did anchor the whole bet on the swannies, which gave me a result will be interested how the lions go.

Don't worry I know its a mugs game.

Mostly its Gossips, occasionally its something better, actually just bragging rights LOL.:)

True, True but I did anchor the whole bet on the swannies, which gave me a result will be interested how the lions go.

Don't worry I know its a mugs game.

Mostly its Gossips, occasionally its something better, actually just bragging rights LOL.:)

Lions beat the Dockers, bit of a thrashing really, who would have thought.

Lions beat the Dockers. who would have thought.

I wouldn't have picked that.

Gee me yank mate's be happy when he finds out. He'll be at the boxing hall of fame inductions in Vargas this weekend, so I'll probably get amessage on Monday or Tuesday, last message I sent him was the his Lions Sucked big time.

Lions beat the Dockers, bit of a thrashing really, who would have thought.

Feel sort of justified, swans into Kilda into lions.

Kilda let down a $300 plus payday for $10, ah well 2 outta 3 aint bad.

Braggin rights lol.Plus Gossips. All good.

Feel sort of justified, swans into Kilda into lions.

Kilda let down a $300 plus payday for $10, ah well 2 outta 3 aint bad.

Braggin rights lol.Plus Gossips. All good.

Bombers putting Port to the sword now.

Drink responsibly, use a glass.:p