Caribbean Princess, Sausage?

stoneharborlady

On 05/22-05/29, they had links, two big heaping trays of links in Horizon. Never saw patties in the Horizon.

All the best!

Jay & Karen Turner

Mount Hope, Ontario

Westerdam 12/93

Statendam 10/95

Zenith 05/96

Westerdam 05/97

Norway 10/97

Westerdam 10/98

Sun Princess 10/99

Volendam 10/00

Volendam 10/01

Century 10/02

Zuiderdam 05/03

Caribbean Princess 05/04

I only saw links - no patties

Upcoming:

Island Princess - 4/05

Completed:

Caribbean Princess - 5/04

Caribbean Princess - 5/04

Star Princess - 5/03

Star Princess - 5/02

Grand Princess - 6/01

Grand Princess - 5/00

Grand Princess - 8/98

Dawn Princess - 5/97

Sun Princess - 5/96

Sun Princess - 12/95

It must have mattered enough to StoneHarborLady to ask. I had an answer for her and gave it, as did others.

All the best!

Jay & Karen Turner

Mount Hope, Ontario

Westerdam 12/93

Statendam 10/95

Zenith 05/96

Westerdam 05/97

Norway 10/97

Westerdam 10/98

Sun Princess 10/99

Volendam 10/00

Volendam 10/01

Century 10/02

Zuiderdam 05/03

Caribbean Princess 05/04

I have to agree with jturner901 - if stoneharborlady asked the question - she must have wanted an answer. I have one better than that - my husband wants to know if they have turkey sausage???????????sailing 7-3-04 Caribbean Princess - with stoneharborlady.. icon_biggrin.gif NancyK

Did not see turkey sausage in the Horizon Court or the Cafe Caribe. We did not eat in the restaurants for breakfast, so I can't speak for there.

All the best!

Jay & Karen Turner

Mount Hope, Ontario

Westerdam 12/93

Statendam 10/95

Zenith 05/96

Westerdam 05/97

Norway 10/97

Westerdam 10/98

Sun Princess 10/99

Volendam 10/00

Volendam 10/01

Century 10/02

Zuiderdam 05/03

Caribbean Princess 05/04

Travelingal,

Perhaps you are like me and will eat just about anything. However, my sister is rather picky about food and will eat sausage patties but doesn't like the links because of the casing. Other than that, I'm not sure what difference there is. Maybe stoneharborlady or some sausage aficionado will clarify.

Just friendly advice (from one "newbie" to another): careful how you word your questions. At first read I found your post a bit discourteous, but giving you the benefit of the doubt, considered that maybe you were asking "what's the difference" instead of "are you crazy? who cares about sausage!" icon_smile.gif

Celebrity Galaxy 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;9;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800  till Sapphire Princess

As I prefaced my question with "no offense intended" I don't see how you could have taken it as being anything but a question as to why it was asked. If there was a specific reason, then a more relevant answer could have been given. Some people are so touchy!

Golden 2004

Wind 2002

Grandeur 1999

I choose NOT to take offence at your question. Some people prefer a certain brand of beer. I dont drink beer, or care for myself what brand they serve on shipboard, but definitely prefer sausage links over patties. Just do! I grew up driving my mother nuts with my food preferences, and although I now love alot of things I wouldnt touch as a kid, I still prefer links. My sister was worse as a kid. She wouldnt even sit next to the peas at the table. Princess will be thrilled to be getting both of us as first time cruisers in July, do you think?

Caribbean Princess July 3 2004

stoneharborlady,

Oh wow, who knew sausage would be so controversial? Lo and behold, there's another thread about the "Sausage Princess." Too funny. I wonder what type of sausages Kerry and Bush prefer?

I can't wait to try Princess and this English sausage. I pretty much enjoy any meal where I don't have to cook or clean up afterwards. The variety of food is one of the main reasons I enjoy cruising. Hope you have a great time on the Caribbean Princess!

Celebrity Galaxy 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;9;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800  till Sapphire Princess

Archived