Cozumel Snokeling in Conjunction with Cozumel Bar Hop??

lvcrzn

We're 2 couples. One interested in Snokeling, the other in the Bar Hop. I've read on CC that with. 40 min. stop at each bar (beach area) that you can snorkel as well. Has anyone done this and is it possible??

Thank you for any info.

No snorkeling on the Bar Hop. Like posted above, most areas are too rough to swim, much less snorkel. There is some opportunity to dunk in, or wade, but not only is snorkeling not offered (no gear) there would be very little time. Only about 50 minutes at each stop.

We're 2 couples. One interested in Snokeling, the other in the Bar Hop. I've read on CC that with. 40 min. stop at each bar (beach area) that you can snorkel as well. Has anyone done this and is it possible??

Thank you for any info.

Those are two very opposite activities! My best advice would be to split up for the day and just meet up later onboard. The Bar Hop is outstanding (I've been three times myself), so if you have a couple interested in doing that it would be a shame for them to miss it. However, as mentioned, the east side of the island is known for its unsafe undertow. Only one stop has any place you could swim at all, and that is basically a small alcove. The snorkeling couple will be much happier on the west side, where there are numerous snorkeling excursions available both through the ship and locally. Enjoy your trip!