Cruise Cash / Cheers question

momlikesfun

Hi all! Leaving on a cruise in a little over a month and my friend and I are going to purchase the Cheers drink package. My question is...can we buy cruise cash and then use that to purchase Cheers online prior to boarding? (We don't have the money to pay it off in full and wanted to make payments each week to pay it off.) Will this work or should we just save the money ourselves and make the purchase in a few weeks?

Thank you so much!

Hi all! Leaving on a cruise in a little over a month and my friend and I are going to purchase the Cheers drink package. My question is...can we buy cruise cash and then use that to purchase Cheers online prior to boarding? (We don't have the money to pay it off in full and wanted to make payments each week to pay it off.) Will this work or should we just save the money ourselves and make the purchase in a few weeks?

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately you have to pay for the Cheers program all at once. You'd be best to put the money aside and when you have it you can pay for it. Have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruise Cash is basically a pre-funded ON BOARD credit. You can't use it to purchase Cheers! prior to boarding the ship. If you want to put a little aside at a time and you are concerned that you might spend it if you save cash, purchase gift cards and then use the gift cards to purchase Cheers!. Otherwise, you would have to purchase on board, paying the additional $5 a day.