Celebrity Cruise Alaska - Xpress Passes

Twinkletoes27

Celebrity Infinity - Booking June - I have checked in on line for myself and husband. Once complete its states that we are both 100% completed But it will only allow me to print One Xpress Pass. My sister has done the same for her and partner and she has been able to print 2 passes. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? or does it matter? I have emailed Celebrity but have had no response

I don't believe there is a problem. I only have one for my husband, my daughter, and myself.

Someone in another thread recently suggested that the difference might be whether all passengers in a cabin are using the same credit card. If you and your husband are using the same card, but your sister and her partner are using two separate cards, that might explain the difference in the number of express passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check to see if your sister and her partner are both listed on both passes. It may be that they each individually entered the same card information but didn't check the box to be responsible for everyone on the reservation. If you checked that box and guaranteed yours and your husband's account on the same card then you'll only need one express pass. I suspect that may be the difference?

This happened for my husband and I. I checked us both in and can only print mine out. I also checked in my parents and they each have their own boarding pass so I can't seem to figure out the difference. Oh well, if they want my husbands signature, they can get it when we check in I figure :)

Happened to me too. If it is. It right, then they will have to fix it with us upon check in as there is no way for us to print two passes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happened to me too. We sail 30 June onboard Solstice- however, when I log in now it says 10% on line check in complete. I rang Celebrity, they told me I didn't need to do it again and bring the passes with me..also can't download the cruise booklet without completing the process again. I'll check it at the weekend and probablycomplete check in again ? Has this happened to anyone else.

I finished checking in and went to print boarding pass. I hit the print and hit the print and nothing. I finally called Captain Club and the representative said she would send it to me. I got the luggage tags in the mail, but no express pass. Then got an email with the express attached - when I went to print I got a lot of garage on top of the print - so that is what I am taking.