Mervigrila 1st sailing

Hi Ken .................. we're on June 16 from Barcelona - next Friday 4 weeks or even 31 days from now :D :D - can't wait. There's so much new stuff to look forward to on this one and I'm so glad we booked it when we did. The prices are ridiculous now!

We were going to book the inaugural but, because it leaves from Le Harve and finishes in Genoa, both ports were too inaccessible from here to consider and our TA didn't recommend it.

Hi Ken .................. we're on June 16 from Barcelona - next Friday 4 weeks or even 31 days from now :D :D - can't wait. There's so much new stuff to look forward to on this one and I'm so glad we booked it when we did. The prices are ridiculous now.

Great! We'll be slumming it on the Splendida the same week. It's a pity we can't catch a glimpse of Meraviglia while we're there! I would hesitate to book an inaugural. BTW, the price for balcony on inaugural is 3 times what it is the previous week which, l suppose, is a shakedown or pre-inaugural!

Great! We'll be slumming it on the Splendida the same week. It's a pity we can't catch a glimpse of Meraviglia while we're there! I would hesitate to book an inaugural. BTW, the price for balcony on inaugural is 3 times what it is the previous week which, l suppose, is a shakedown or pre-inaugural!

We got the YC for €150 pp more than what MSC is now charging for an Inside Bella on our cruise!

We'll be in Marseille on the Saturday, the day after you, Ken. Then the same thing in Genoa - we're there on Sunday; you'll have left the previous evening. Talk about ships passing in the night LOL

We got the YC for €150 pp more than what MSC is now charging for an Inside Bella on our cruise!

We'll be in Marseille on the Saturday, the day after you, Ken. Then the same thing in Genoa - we're there on Sunday; you'll have left the previous evening. Talk about ships passing in the night LOL

Yes, our cruise now comes in at almost €3k whereas we paid just over half that by booking in May last year! No such value on the horizon at the moment though!

We'll try not to wreck the ports ahead of your arrival!!:D Bon Voyage, Bea!