Best place to meet for Sail Away on the Millie

atlgants

It is a great place, on the M-Class ships they call it the Oceanview Bar and it is right behind the Oceanview buffet. There is also the roof top porch that was added last year as an option. If the weather is bad consider the lounge on deck 14 at the front of the ship.

I thought I had seen somewhere that Cruise Critic folks like to meet together at the Sunset Bar at the back of the ship for Sail Away. Is that the best place? Any other ideas? Thanks!

If the numbers are not too high and one of you has a suite they can make great sail away venues (especially the M class PH!). If you are in a suite the butler will arrange some snacks, cheese plates and soft drinks at no cost...

We have done this in a RS for about 10 guests....could maybe have taken a few more....

It is a great place, on the M-Class ships they call it the Oceanview Bar and it is right behind the Oceanview buffet. There is also the roof top porch that was added last year as an option. If the weather is bad consider the lounge on deck 14 at the front of the ship.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk