can't access booking. any clues why?

We have 4 cabins booked on the Oasis for next April. I was linking all the reservations tonight when one of the reservations came back with the booking is not available at this time.

Went in a different way and it says the reservation is being modified and to check at a later time.

Anybody have any clues what this might be about?

Bill

I didn't know we could link reservations online. Which page were you doing that on? Always thought you had to do that over the phone.

sorry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover
picture too out of focus

Oh, I think you're talking about pulling people from another booking, to make My Time Dining or specialty dining reservations. That you can do online in the planner.

I was referring to the bottom of the Vacation Summary, under Preferences & Requests, where it says Linked Reservations. It's mostly for dining, but can be useful in other ways on board. Such as at the Excursion Desk, or when making show reservations on Quantum and Oasis class. You can give them one cabin number and they can see everyone.

Anyway, if the bookings aren't already linked, you have to call to get that done. Which is what we had to do when we added a 4th cabin to our upcoming Adventure booking.

I didn't know we could link reservations online. Which page were you doing that on? Always thought you had to do that over the phone.

We've been able to link online in the past, but only if the booking was initially made on the website.

We've been able to link online in the past, but only if the booking was initially made on the website.

Ah, perhaps that's why I've not seen it. I've only made one booking via the website, and it was a single cabin, which was later cancelled.

Oh, I think you're talking about pulling people from another booking, to make My Time Dining or specialty dining reservations. That you can do online in the planner.

I was referring to the bottom of the Vacation Summary, under Preferences & Requests, where it says Linked Reservations. It's mostly for dining, but can be useful in other ways on board. Such as at the Excursion Desk, or when making show reservations on Quantum and Oasis class. You can give them one cabin number and they can see everyone.

Anyway, if the bookings aren't already linked, you have to call to get that done. Which is what we had to do when we added a 4th cabin to our upcoming Adventure booking.

Sorry for the confusion .

Bill