Just off Harmony-1 bed aqua theater or suite questions or specialty rest questions

Did you see any drink cards for sale?

I do believe I heard there were tables set up to sign up for drink pkgs and dining plans

Bu,t I did not look. I bought the pkg at a 20% discount before we sailed.

When I bought it, it came with two voom internets. So I ended up having 4 codes for Internet. (You get two with a suite)

Used one for each of our cell phones, one on ipad, and gave the other number to a friend who could now use her phone for free to text. It is possible to share the codes between people. But only one device can be on at a time. And it is unlimited.

You have no idea how many times I had to text my friends to ask them where they were. It came in very handy.

I had read on another thread that My Time Dining is going away. Did you see it on Harmony or hear anything?

Also, if you ate at all in the main dining room, how was the food?

We will be on Harmony next January. :)

Did you have a dining package? If so were most times available when you booked your dinners on day 1?

Also do you happen to have the cruise compasses to share?

Thank you!

We had a 4 night pkg. I emailed the concierge and he made all my reservations. Halfway through the cruise we wanted more nights. He could only get us 8:00 which we took. I think if you make them on day one, you will get what you want without a problem. It's halfway through the cruise that it becomes more difficult.

I have all the compasses. I think Chandom is going to post them shortly.

I had read on another thread that My Time Dining is going away. Did you see it on Harmony or hear anything?

Also, if you ate at all in the main dining room, how was the food?

We will be on Harmony next January. :)

I

I did hear my time dining is going away. We did not eat in the main dining room at all. My friends did. They said the food is mediocre. Don't go looking for restaurant quality.

Bob

What is the advantages of a drink card over a package?

For us, the advantage is lower cost over buying drinks singly.

If you can make a drink package work for you, then that's the best way to go. We cannot keep up that level of drink consumption over the entire cruise, so the package usually does not make sense for us.

The drink card gives you 10 drinks for reduced price, which varies. I've seen it as low as $59 and as high as $89. Even at $89, it's less expensive than buying single drinks, unless you buy only beer. The card can also be shared, so if we can get it with at least two full days left in the cruise, it saves us money.

Were you able to use the deck lounge chairs on the ocean side?

Are you referring to the deck loungers reserved for suite guests? Those were on deck 17 and a fabulous area.

I'm not sure what ocean side means. Let me know if you mean the reserved suite area and I'll tell you about that.

Did you see any drink cards for sale?

Clarea, I misread your thread. You were talking about drink cards, not packages.

I do not know, but assume they are sold on board.

I know everyone drinks a different amount, but I sure got my money's worth out of the drink package.

I like to drink champagne, and a glass is between $13 and $15. I was ahead of the game, way before dinner started, on a daily basis. Those drinks add up fast!

For us, the advantage is lower cost over buying drinks singly.

If you can make a drink package work for you, then that's the best way to go. We cannot keep up that level of drink consumption over the entire cruise, so the package usually does not make sense for us.

The drink card gives you 10 drinks for reduced price, which varies. I've seen it as low as $59 and as high as $89. Even at $89, it's less expensive than buying single drinks, unless you buy only beer. The card can also be shared, so if we can get it with at least two full days left in the cruise, it saves us money.

Thanks Bob. Always great logical answers.

I thought generally, that drink cards didn't show up until later in the cruise. When do they normally show up? So until they show up, you find it cheaper to purchase drinks?

Our biggest reason for purchasing a package, it is paid for long before the cruise (just like grats). I would rather the charges paid for in advance than worrying about charges during the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does the bathroom have a separate shower or is it the tub/shower combo? Thanks!

The bathroom is huge. It has a double sink vanity on the right with a toilet after that.

On the left is the longest bathtub followed by a separate all glass large square shower.

To answer simply, separate!

The cabin was was really suite :)

The bathroom is huge. It has a double sink vanity on the right with a toilet after that.

On the left is the longest bathtub followed by a separate all glass large square shower.

Thanks for the information. I was just looking at the suite descriptions and was wondering what is the difference is between the AquaTheater 1 bedroom suite and the Spacious Aqua Theater 1 bedroom suite? It shows they both have the same inside square footage but the balcony on the "Spacious" is a little bit smaller!

What was your suite number? Thanks!

Staggr, I was in 11730. I believe of the 3 -1 bed aqua suites, deck 11 is biggest then 12 and then 14. The : below 10/9/8 are the two bed. Suite was great and suite amenities were wonderful. With dining and drink pkg. life couldn't get much better. [emoji4]

Staggr, I was in 11730. I believe of the 3 -1 bed aqua suites, deck 11 is biggest then 12 and then 14. The : below 10/9/8 are the two bed. Suite was great and suite amenities were wonderful. With dining and drink pkg. life couldn't get much better. [emoji4]

I wonder if they will be the same on Symphony. We are booked on Symphony in January 2019 in an Owner's Suite but I would really like to try an Aqua Theater Suite. We have to have a room with a walk in shower since my wife cannot step over into a tub/shower combo. We either book an OS or a handicapped accessible Junior Suite. Thanks for all the information!

I wonder if they will be the same on Symphony. We are booked on Symphony in January 2019 in an Owner's Suite but I would really like to try an Aqua Theater Suite. We have to have a room with a walk in shower since my wife cannot step over into a tub/shower combo. We either book an OS or a handicapped accessible Junior Suite. Thanks for all the information!

There is no step and the shower is large. Aqua theater has the best view, huge balcony with panoramic views and of course a totally separate bedroom and living room. Watching the aqua theater shows ftom the balcony was a delight, but if you closed the slider, your cabin was soundproof

Thanks Bob. Always great logical answers.

I thought generally, that drink cards didn't show up until later in the cruise. When do they normally show up? So until they show up, you find it cheaper to purchase drinks?

Our biggest reason for purchasing a package, it is paid for long before the cruise (just like grats). I would rather the charges paid for in advance than worrying about charges during the cruise.

Varies, on a 7-day cruise, I seen them reported on day 4, 5, and 6. Before the card shows up, we will likely have one drink during the day and take advantage of the DL/CL in the evening.