How to start a roll call ????

I want to start a roll call. I found "find your roll call". Mines not there, so I can't find one, so I click on "start a roll call", and it brings me to "find your roll call" !!! I find this Cruise Critic so hard to navigate. Can anyone tell me where the heck do I actually go, the link, to start a roll call ? Thanks so much !!!;p

Click here to be brought to the Princess roll call page. Click on the name of your ship under Sub-Forums and do a visual search for your roll call...all roll calls do not show up in the search utility.

If you don't see your roll call, click on New Thread on the page for your ship. When I start one I use the itinerary name Princess uses for the cruise along with the embarkation date.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Try this for changing your user name:

Need Help? Contact Us appears on the bottom of each board page. Follow the instructions. Send your e-mail to help@cruisecritic.com and be sure to include the following information.

- Current Cruise Critic User Name

- Reason for Requesting Name Change

- Four or Five Choices for New User Name

- Send your e-mail from the e-mail address of record with Cruise Critic

As for Cool Cruiser, this is from the FAQ:

A "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" is a member who has attained 3,000 posts on the Cruise Critic message boards -- at any time. Those who's posting counts do not reflect 3,000 posts may have been "grandfathered"...that is, they attained their status prior to our moving to our new message boards on June 2004. Those who attain 5,000+ posts on the forums will receive a title of "5,000+ Club". Ditto the 10,000+ level. Those who have "Charter Member" in front of their club name are those who had attained 5,000 or 10,000 posts on the day that Cruise Critic moved to our new message board forums in June of 2004.

In other words, all members have the user title of "Cool Cruiser" until their post count reaches the next level of "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" at 3,000 posts. However, please be advised all posts in the Floataway Lounge Forum do not add to a member's post count since it is just a place for "fun stuff".

And Im listed as Cool Cruiser. Trying to change that...
Near the top right of this page click on the down arrow to the right of your avatar...then on Edit Your Details. Scroll down to the Custom User Title section and follow the instructions.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png