Caribbean Princess February 2019

GabbyKeira

Took full advantage of $1 deposit to book my family on the Caribbean Princess and this will be my first time cruising Princess and the kids first time ever (9,11,18). Any suggestions of likes or activities you enjoyed would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The princess website has listings and descriptions of various excursions you can take in each of those ports. Cruise Critic also has information on various ports of call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

Probably a bit early but you can join your Roll Call specific to your cruise to discuss options others are pursuing.

Took full advantage of $1 deposit to book my family on the Caribbean Princess and this will be my first time cruising Princess and the kids first time ever (9,11,18). Any suggestions of likes or activities you enjoyed would be greatly appreciated!

Being your first time on Princess, and if you have not done yet, maybe you can familiarize yourself with what to expect onboard Caribbean Princess:

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/cb-caribbean-princess/

I don't have any suggestions. I just know you're going to have a great time just being with your family on there first cruise.

Tony