Visa requirements for Cuba

I've cruised three times to Havana with Thomson/Marella and never had to pay for a visa I am going again twice in April on Discovery 2 and there is no mention of visas on my cruise confirmation

Are you sure this doesn't apply to holidays to Cuba?

Hi there

I have called thomson/Marella cruise again today and received another answer that I do need to purchase a visa, but was told to call another number at Marella and guess what - the receptionist wan't 100% sure and would call me back !! Why can't Marella get their hat together and give people the correct information ? its so unnecessarily confusing.

Alan

As skioncruises says the visa for Cuba on a cruise has always been included in the price

This has been brought up time and time again on this site and the answers have all agreed - no visa is needed to be bought before you sail

Only needed for TUI holidays NOT cruises

Marella have not called me back, which is unforgivable and I'm very annoyed that they don't give this information on their website, which would have saved me a lot of time and stress.

Alan

They really need to get their act together regarding visas considering next year's Asia programme, especially India.