Ticket books

Dayana

At the tourist information office

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I see from other posts that you've never been to Bermuda and are taking the Veendam there. Your ship docks in Hamilton, not at the Dockyard, and ticket books are available at several locations in Hamilton including the ferry and bus terminals. They have not been sold at the Dockyard, where the OP's ship will be berthed, for several years.

Ticket books haven't been sold at Dockyard for several years. You can only buy tokens or transportation passes. The closest place to buy them is the Hamilton ferry terminal.

So I would have to pay full fare from the dockyard into Hamilton and from there but the book at the Hamilton ferry terminal?

So I would have to pay full fare from the dockyard into Hamilton and from there but the book at the Hamilton ferry terminal?

Yes.

Earlier today I recall reading another thread where you asked about the ticket books and another poster gave you an answer.

Here's the thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2507304

Yes, assuming you are at the Dockyard and want a 15 ticket booklet, you can take the ferry to Hamilton to buy the booklet there. Fare would be token ($4.50) or cash ($5.00), coins only, pp.

SBtS

Yes.

Earlier today I recall reading another thread where you asked about the ticket books and another poster gave you an answer.

Here's the thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2507304

Yes, I did ask the question. However, my second question was regarding options as to where else to get the books from. Answers can be conflicting as I'm sure you have noticed.

Yes, I did ask the question. However, my second question was regarding options as to where else to get the books from. Answers can be conflicting as I'm sure you have noticed.

The only conflicting answer came from someone who's never been to Bermuda who frankly shouldn't have tried to answer the question. The answers you got from Charles on the other thread, and SBtS and myself on this thread were not in conflict at all.

The only conflicting answer came from someone who's never been to Bermuda who frankly shouldn't have tried to answer the question. The answers you got from Charles on the other thread, and SBtS and myself on this thread were not in conflict at all.

Thank you for the response.

Ticket books haven't been sold at Dockyard for several years. You can only buy tokens or transportation passes. The closest place to buy them is the Hamilton ferry terminal.

I read that they were available in a guidebook. I guess it was out of date.