Are times ok???

Ivy1908

Hi! We are cruising on December 3 from Galveston. The ship docks at 8am. We are planning on using the Galveston limo to return to airport. Will a 2pm flight from Houston Hobby be ok? The next flight is 4 hours later. Thanks for any advice! We will be on the Breeze.

Did that cruise in October and although the transfer from Galveston can be long (longer if you're going to Bush) I think that is plenty of time. The only "if" that would enter into the calculations would be if the ship was very very late arriving at Galveston.

We were PLATINUM so we self-debarked off the ship very early, but even if somehow you're the last, you should be off the ship by 10:00 to 10:30. Plenty of time to get to the airport and catch your flight.

Feel lucky. We had to take a 10:30 pm flight back to Vegas !

(and worse yet, had to fly on the world's worst airline, Spirit)

Galveston is my home port. I live an hour away. You should be just fine

Usually, even before FTTF or Early Debark perks we would be off the ship, swing by the grocery store and home with laundry started by 2 PM. We had one time that the ship was delayed, customs was being very meticulous, crew had a full inspection and we had zone 28 debark. It was the perfect storm of delays. It was noon before we debarked. But if you are going to plan for everything that can go wrong you would need to book flights for the next day.

Your 2PM flight would be the one I would choose and I am very cautious when picking flight times.

Awesome! Thanks guys for the advice! We booked the 2pm flights and will use the Galveston Limo and schedule pickup beforehand. Most of us have Global Entry or TSA Precheck so I think we will be fine. Thanks again!