Hotel Stay & Cruise free shuttle Port Canaveral

reerun25

Back in 2013, did the Cruise Parking Package with County Inn & Suites, stayed one night, free shuttle to the port and back. After looking around, I think Country Inn & Suites is still free for all booked in room. Others I have checked have a free shuttle for up to 2 guests, and then you have to purchase additional vouchers for each additional guest, at around $10 each. Is that the norm now, or do I need to keep looking? Not saying I won;t stay at Country Inn & Suites again, I was just price shopping the rates, and if I have a party of 5, that would be an additional $30 for the shuttle on top of the package.

A lot of hotels in Canaveral have the shuttle to the port as long as you book this specific rate.

The four closest to the port that I know have this option is Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites and Radisson at the Port.

The first three also have complimentary breakfast.

For five people you're better off taking a cab to the ship. It will be much cheaper then paying per person for a shuttle. The hotel desk can call you a van cab that should fit all of you plus your luggage. We took a cab from the Residence Inn and I think it was $25 with tip.

Besides the shuttle is not really free. The package with the shuttle is always going to be more than just booking a room by itself so the cost of your shuttle is really added into the rate.