Question regarding cruise personaliser

shot2bits

Glad to see you've got your cabin etc. In future, if it was me, I would be contacting P&O rather than asking us. We can all only make guesses, whereas P&O should be able to answer your concerns directly.

It is worth noting that, as already mentioned, saver fares (and similar) cabins are not usually allocated more than 2 weeks prior to a cruise.

Well thanks for that. I wasn't actually asking any questions myself simply responding 🤔

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, so I rang P&O and they'd answered very quickly! I explained the problem regarding the four out of five green ticks and the lady I spoke to did something on the system at her end and said it was all fine now. I am still only seeing four green ticks ( the missing one being for my passport details) but I was assured that all our passport details are present and correct on the system, so not much more I can do. She also said we would get the cabin allocation before the e tickets could be issued.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's all a bit worrying isn't it? Seems a chicken and egg situation: do you get a cabin allocation before e tickets or visa versa? Only my second P&O cruise so I'm confused now. Still, sure it will all work out in the end[emoji848] even Thomson seem to be more on the case than this! Equally pressing is finding a hotel in Southampton before we go. They all seem to be fully booked, unless we pay a small fortune!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

read your later post to say it's sorted at the P&O end. Maybe it will take a short while to correct at your end, just a thought. Anyway I was adding my part in response to the hotel in Southampton bit above.

We stop in the Southampton Eastleigh Travelodge. There's a Harvester right next door as well as a small pub. It's not right inside Southampton but is only a short drive of 20 to 25 mins away.

Behind it is a canal which you can get to and walk along.

Being a little further out we find the prices are quite reasonable.

Enjoy your cruise