John Heald

Ready 2 Go

Does John Heals still have an avenue to send requests? I thought I remember him having a webpage/site other than his Facebook feed. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Send your requested via his FB page a day or two before you sail. Be sure to include your name, ship, cabin # and sailing date. If he's not available, he has a few "helpers" who will hopefully see your request and forward it on to the proper channels. If you're sailing on Dream, don't hold your breath. It's the most likely ship to not get your requests.

Send your requested via his FB page a day or two before you sail. Be sure to include your name, ship, cabin # and sailing date. If he's not available, he has a few "helpers" who will hopefully see your request and forward it on to the proper channels. If you're sailing on Dream, don't hold your breath. It's the most likely ship to not get your requests.

Do you include your sailing/booking number? Can everyone see it?

Do you include your sailing/booking number? Can everyone see it?

No booking number. Date, ship, cabin number is all he needs. Post a day or two before sailing. Yes, everyone can see it, but it's no more identifying than driving around and a million people seeing your car tag everyday, or your phone number listed in a phone book. Nothing to worry about.

No booking number. Date, ship, cabin number is all he needs. Post a day or two before sailing. Yes, everyone can see it, but it's no more identifying than driving around and a million people seeing your car tag everyday, or your phone number listed in a phone book. Nothing to worry about.

Agree, I would NEVER put a booking number on an open site.

Question.

What would one request from him in this manner? Just curious.

thanks!

I always request a table for two. I have hearing loss and it's awkward for me to sit with others. I can't understand what they're saying and I don't like making them repeat. So just me and BF (or whoever is lucky enough to go with me) dine together. I can read lips and just focusing on one person is easier. John has always come through for me.

Thanks Thorncroft. I appreciate the assistance. We are celebrating a few birthdays, completion of my doctorate, and our 23rd wedding anniversary. So of course, gonna ask about some freebies😊 and confirm our early dining request that is still waitlisted.