Table for 4 questions?

We just made final payment this morning for our Anthem cruise in September, late September. As we all know "dynamic dining" is gone, too bad because we wanted to try it. They have us down for a table of 4, we are a family of 3. Will we always get our own table or it depends? Do we confirm this when we board, or before? Thanks for any help.

We just made final payment this morning for our Anthem cruise in September, late September. As we all know "dynamic dining" is gone, too bad because we wanted to try it. They have us down for a table of 4, we are a family of 3. Will we always get our own table or it depends? Do we confirm this when we board, or before? Thanks for any help.

Did you book traditional dining or MTD? If traditional dining, you will be assigned the same table and waitstaff for the week. If you are at a table for 4, it will be just your party, they do not typically assigned a solo person to fill the table.

If you have MTD, you can make reservations for the week or you can just show up and request a table for your party. You can request the same table and staff for the week and they will try to accommodate you.

Thanks, I think we are my time dining. Actually just confirmed we are my time dining. We'd like to just sit by ourselves although we have never had a bad experience dining with others. Just more comfortable with just us.

With MTD, they won't put anyone at your table without asking you.

Thanks, I think we are my time dining. Actually just confirmed we are my time dining. We'd like to just sit by ourselves although we have never had a bad experience dining with others. Just more comfortable with just us.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Just request a table for yourselves as you approach the hostess. If you like the waitstaff and table, ask to have that table assigned to you for the week as you leave the dining room. If you do not like the table or waitstaff, we just ask to be moved the second day.