Norwegian Dawn suite amenities?

Jruns

Can anyone be kind enough to tell me the "perks" that come with the owners suite double balcony on the dawn? We are thinking the 11 day southern San Juan holiday cruise (3 people) we have sailed pearl haven and loved it but unfortunately there are no haven cruises with this particular itinerary. This would be our first time not being home for Christmas and really would like this to be "magical"! Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Perks offered and it's room 10006 we are considering! If anyone has done this itinerary would love thoughts too!!

Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone be kind enough to tell me the "perks" that come with the owners suite double balcony on the dawn? We are thinking the 11 day southern San Juan holiday cruise (3 people) we have sailed pearl haven and loved it but unfortunately there are no haven cruises with this particular itinerary. This would be our first time not being home for Christmas and really would like this to be "magical"! Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Perks offered and it's room 10006 we are considering! If anyone has done this itinerary would love thoughts too!!

Thank you!!!!!

We've stayed in that room on the Dawn. They just did a refurb so the room looks a bit different but you get unlimited in room soda and water, 3 bottles of booze from a list, bottle of champagne, Bulgari soaps and lotions. Butler and concierge, you can order free room service from anywhere that doesn't normally charge you.

I have several pics before refurb. Also, if you do a search on 10006 you'll find a few threads with info and pics on the room.

What type of puppy is that in your pic? He/she looks to be the same we have - the ginger Ninja.

Thanks so much for all the great info! We just booked it (confirming my daughter can get off work) but deposit has been made! She is a 105 pounds liver nose Rhodesian Ridgeback!!

Thanks so much for all the great info! We just booked it (confirming my daughter can get off work) but deposit has been made! She is a 105 pounds liver nose Rhodesian Ridgeback!!

Have a great cruise!

We were in 10000 (forward facing penthouse) last year after the refib on a Boston to Quebec cruise. The rooms are beautiful. And we are in love with the forward facing suites on the small ships.

So I just asked my travel agent if my daughter has a sofa sleeper and he said yes, in our bedroom! Can you confirm that is correct ? That seems absurd when there seems to be a living room / dining area?

So I just asked my travel agent if my daughter has a sofa sleeper and he said yes, in our bedroom! Can you confirm that is correct ? That seems absurd when there seems to be a living room / dining area?

10006 has a sleeper sofa in the living room area. Not in the bedroom. We stayed in this room before refurb however I can't think they would have changed the layout of the furniture.

^ makes so much more sense but I even questioned him and he said that's where they have it but that we could probably have them move it! Maybe someone who has stayed in this room since the refurb will respond! I do find it odd that the room layout isn't more precise on the website! Thank you for what I hope ends up being the case....that it's in the living room!!

As said, the sofa is in the living room. Off by the entrance is a 1/2 bath. That room has a dining alcove - the ones on 9 don't. Our kids would go out on the double-wide balcony during the a.m. - note that that they are hull balconies but nice since you still have the large front balcony.

Also you will have free PPV movies. The walk-in closet is in off the master bath but plenty of room. Some cubbies in the living room off to the sides.

Very quiet area of ship.

Oh, and you have both heavy sliding doors and curtains that separate the bedroom from living room.

^ makes so much more sense but I even questioned him and he said that's where they have it but that we could probably have them move it! Maybe someone who has stayed in this room since the refurb will respond! I do find it odd that the room layout isn't more precise on the website! Thank you for what I hope ends up being the case....that it's in the living room!!

Haven't been in the room but have seen pics post drydock. The layout is the same as all of us who have described the room before. It even looks like they have the same fake leather couch when we were on. The agent is wrong.

I requested a list and they sent me the attached list a couple of weeks ago (I am staying in an OS on the Dawn March 2019). Even though they just sent it, it is incorrect (go figure). Apparently there is no longer a laptop in the room (from cruisers who have been in an OS on the Dawn since refurb) and the DVDs have been replaced by free pay per view (again from cruiser who have been in Dawn OS since the refurb).

OS Amenities.docx