laundry bags

lynnemac

Will be taking a Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity in October and I noticed I qualify for one free bag of having my laundry done on board.

Can anyone tell me the size of the bags and is there any limit to how much you can stuff in it? Do the bags seal shut so you can not have laundry hanging out of the bag?

Thanks for the help!

Lynnemac

Laundry bags are made of paper and are moderate size. Yes, a definite limit on how much you can stuff in them before the paper bag bursts.

The bags do not have a seal. We usually bring a few paper clips to close them.

Cloth bags for suites; paper bags for other categories, but you can request paper bags in suites if you prefer.

Limit is usually 30 items per bag, but in water restricted areas it is sometimes 20.

We close paper bag by folding over the top a couple of times - no laundry hanging out.

Cloth bags have drawstrings.

Occasionally there are "stuff a bag" specials, but we have not seen them in a long time.

Typically the limit is on number of items, not number of bags, so when the limit is 30 items we use a 2nd bag when sending thick or bulky items instead of trying to cram it all into one bag.

Cloth bags for suites; paper bags for other categories, but you can request paper bags in suites if you prefer.

Limit is usually 30 items per bag, but in water restricted areas it is sometimes 20.

We close paper bag by folding over the top a couple of times - no laundry hanging out.

Cloth bags have drawstrings.

Occasionally there are "stuff a bag" specials, but we have not seen them in a long time.

Typically the limit is on number of items, not number of bags, so when the limit is 30 items we use a 2nd bag when sending thick or bulky items instead of trying to cram it all into one bag.

paper bag in my celebrity suite in Alaska, last year.

paper bag in my celebrity suite in Alaska, last year.

Well, I hope you let the company president know about that. No wonder people keep complaining that Celebrity's standards are slipping. clear.png?emoji-eek-1725

They should have at least offered you a free cruise as compensation.

But it looks like they paid attention to your complaint after all because we found 3 cloth bags in the closet of our celebrity suite this year!