Shadowmeboy's Escape to the Western Caribbean!

shadowmeboy

i-7WbRLNp-L.jpg

Elevator Lobby on the 4th floor.

i-r9V7zvM-L.jpg

We went to bed excited to see the Norwegian Escape the next morning!

I am going to pause here for the night. Catch you all tomorrow.

BTW, Susan and I had a fun filled day today, and enjoyed our Anniversary! Thanks for all the well wishes.

Enjoyed your Alaska review, this looks to be just as good! We have plans to go to the Caribbean in 2018, just trying to sort out details!

Thank you. Glad to have you along. I enjoyed the Caribbean, but we are doing Alaska with friends next year.

So excited for your trip report!!!! I have read and yes...read over again your previous trips!! Lucky enough, back in 2014 won via local radio station a trip...any where I wanted to go. We sailed NCL Jewel w/ daughter mom and I to Alaska. Yes, we saw and held puppies!!! Cruise bug hit HARD and sailed Jewel again in 2016 to Mexico w 14 family members to celebrate 80th birthday of my mom as well as 50th for me. Along the way there was a marriage proposal by my great nephew which was accepted and they are getting married in Sepptember!!! Next trip... the Pearl out of New Orleans spring break 2018 to western carribean!!! Can't wait to see where you go and do!! BTW... I live in Yakima!!! I know you live north of here, but what city exactly?? Love Wenatchee, Chelan area!!! Safe travels and Happy Anniversary wishes!!!!

So excited for your trip report!!!! I have read and yes...read over again your previous trips!! Lucky enough, back in 2014 won via local radio station a trip...any where I wanted to go. We sailed NCL Jewel w/ daughter mom and I to Alaska. Yes, we saw and held puppies!!! Cruise bug hit HARD and sailed Jewel again in 2016 to Mexico w 14 family members to celebrate 80th birthday of my mom as well as 50th for me. Along the way there was a marriage proposal by my great nephew which was accepted and they are getting married in Sepptember!!! Next trip... the Pearl out of New Orleans spring break 2018 to western carribean!!! Can't wait to see where you go and do!! BTW... I live in Yakima!!! I know you live north of here, but what city exactly?? Love Wenatchee, Chelan area!!! Safe travels and Happy Anniversary wishes!!!!

Bridgeport and I work in Chelan. Glad you are enjoying and following. That is awesome about your trips! Thank you for your wishes.

Well lets Continue!

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there! Today marks the 10 year anniversary with our first sailing with NCL. Here is the boarding photo of our 2007 honeymoon cruise on the Norwegian Sun!

i-hm5j6Qs-L.jpg

On our current journey, we woke up and loaded the car with our bags. Stopping for breakfast at IHOP near the hotel. That place was hopping. Mom and Susan.

i-VLZrks8-L.jpg

Dad and I

i-8RNLxFs-L.jpg

i-PHJJ46c-L.jpg

Breakfast was good but we were all anxious to get to the port.

i-4Fs67gb-L.jpg

Marlins Park

i-tvCcWG9-L.jpg

Pictures on the way to the Port of Miami.

i-cjJkrqF-L.jpg

i-J4vmWMW-L.jpg

i-SpsBSVt-L.jpg

i-LxmJpmD-L.jpg

So I gave the camera to Susan, who was on the right side of the car, and told her to get a couple of pictures of the Escape. She got pictures of a ship, just not the Escape!

i-kgLnvsV-L.jpg

i-GV7wzBv-L.jpg

i-7NjHn6P-L.jpg

We went through the tunnel and onto Dodge Island. We were arriving about 10 am.

i-mS3ZmGC-L.jpg

i-k2fP4Kc-L.jpg

i-28N9HZ9-L.jpg

We checked in and waited in the special assistance area, since Mom had arranged wheelchair assistance for Dad to get on the ship. We then at 11 am followed Dad up the ramp to board the Escape!

i-QSgMzvF-L.jpg

i-jVNr7rZ-L.jpg

Tobacco Road Bar

i-xVMRQ85-L.jpg

Susan started to freak out becuase we hadn't had our boarding photo yet.She started toward the photography area on deck 8. Wait for me...

i-dvgGqrv-L.jpg

i-KX7ftxP-L.jpg

Wine Bar (sorry, not the best photo, but I was trying to catch up with Susan)

i-MK2nC8x-L.jpg

Tradewinds

i-kp8Gm6C-L.jpg

Photo Gallery

i-qtZ9Hmt-L.jpg

Of course, no one is there and that only freaks her out more.

Headliners (Susan is happy now, because she found the photographers)

i-vMnxrs8-L.jpg

Quick peak inside while we waited for dad to catch up.

i-wJHRxSJ-L.jpg

Up to deck 17 and the boarding photo!

i-KQM2z66-L.jpg

Here is the professional one's we bought

Mom and Dad

i-Q6xwmXJ-L.jpg

All four of us

i-fT9WgMk-L.jpg

Susan and I

i-LRBTnvr-L.jpg