shore excursion multi discount question

Islandbouy

I need some clarification on using OBC shore excursion credits.

I am eligible to get 10% off excursions, I have the $50.00 per port credit.

I also have $175.00 OBC.

Can I apply the 10% and get the $50.00 port credit then pay for the excursions using the $175.00 OBC?

I know the $50.00 will be applied to account after the shore excursion.

I wasn't sure if NCL allowed multiple discounts

Thanks

I need some clarification on using OBC shore excursion credits.

I am eligible to get 10% off excursions, I have the $50.00 per port credit.

I also have $175.00 OBC.

Can I apply the 10% and get the $50.00 port credit then pay for the excursions using the $175.00 OBC?

I know the $50.00 will be applied to account after the shore excursion.

I wasn't sure if NCL allowed multiple discounts

Thanks

They will allow it. We had 15% discount plus the $50/shore excursion and OBC. They allowed all three. The $50/excursion will only be credited after you take the excursion.

Hi...an additional related question...the excursions need to be booked at the excursion desk to get the silver or gold excursion discount, correct? Not be confused with the $50.00 per stateroom excursion discount per day.They cannot be booked online or via your room to get the discount, because you need to show your key card. Please correct me if I am wrong. We missed out on this discount in our recent Bermuda cruise because we booked the excursions from our room.

You don't need to book your excursion onboard. I prebooked online for my recent Bermuda cruise. After the excursion was taken my onboard account was credited my original payment for the excursion then charged for 10% less. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Did you have to notify the shore excursions desk or did this just happen automatically? I would prefer not to have to visit the shore excursions desk on my vacation.

Did you have to notify the shore excursions desk or did this just happen automatically? I would prefer not to have to visit the shore excursions desk on my vacation.

I had to notify them, but I went when there was no line and it took about 2 minutes.

Hi...an additional related question...the excursions need to be booked at the excursion desk to get the silver or gold excursion discount, correct? Not be confused with the $50.00 per stateroom excursion discount per day.They cannot be booked online or via your room to get the discount, because you need to show your key card. Please correct me if I am wrong. We missed out on this discount in our recent Bermuda cruise because we booked the excursions from our room.

I have the $50 per cabin shore excursion credit the same as you. I am platinum and booked my excursions online and the 10% automatically came off before I payed it. I rang NCL Australia to find out when we would get the $50 per port and they told me that it would be refunded to my onboard account. If you are in the states and you ring to book the excursion they will deduct the $50 at the time of booking. Thats what they told me anyway. They said it wasnt possible to have it deducted in Australia att time of booking because I payed in Australian dollars and the $50 to be refunded was USD

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you have the $50 shore ex perk, you call the special reservations number to book in advance. They will make a reservation, but not charge you until you get onboard. Once onboard, the shore excursions will be billed to your on board account where you can use your other OBC to pay for the excursions.

There is a high probability (99.99999%), that your latitudes discount WILL NOT be properly applied. It takes a quick stop at the ShoreEx desk to have the discount applied to your shore excursion. Don't get all upset and try to do it the first day when the lines are 40 people long. Wait a few days until the shore ex desk is less busy, then get the correction made to your account.

Remember, once a shore excursion is sold out, you won't be on it. So booking in advance is highly recommended. Last fall, 8 weeks to cruise, many shore excursions on our Boston to Quebec cruise were sold out.

• 1 month later...
We booked our excursions online and payed for them and got 15% discount. We enquired onboard about our $50 per cabin per excursion discount and were told that it would be refunded on the second last day which it was. We hust finished our cruise on Wednesday. Our onboard credits went towards the $13.99 daily gratuities

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk