Staying at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay - Questions...

Nessa1dc

We will be doing a Back to Back in January 2018 on the Navigator of the Seas. We will likely be flying into FLL and taking a shuttle to Miami. There will be 6 adults. Many questions:

1. A private shuttle to pick us up from FLL to Miami Marriot. We would also like a private shuttle to pick us up from the Port upon return back to FLL Airport. About how much?

2. Liquor store (we want wine) close to Marriott? Drug Store?

3. Restaurant in walking distance to Marriott?

4. How much for Breakfast Buffet at Marriott?

5. A private shuttle to pick us up from Marriott to the Port on Embarkation day? (How much?)

Thank you so much.....

We will be doing a Back to Back in January 2018 on the Navigator of the Seas. We will likely be flying into FLL and taking a shuttle to Miami. There will be 6 adults. Many questions:

1. A private shuttle to pick us up from FLL to Miami Marriot. We would also like a private shuttle to pick us up from the Port upon return back to FLL Airport. About how much? Call Larry's Limos - at least $100+ each way

2. Liquor store (we want wine) close to Marriott? Drug Store? CVS/Walgreens nearby (can't remember which one)

3. Restaurant in walking distance to Marriott? Restaurant in the lobby of the next door Doubletree offers good Caribbean fare; walk 2 blocks to Bin 18 (Biscayne & 18th) for great tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list :cool:

5. A private shuttle to pick us up from Marriott to the Port on Embarkation day? (How much?)

Thank you so much.....

Have a great cruise!

Publix Supermarket is within walking distance and has a really good wine selection...and I believe CVS is next door. The front desk at the hotel will be able to give you directions. If you "google earth" the hotel, you can see the supermarket. I tried to post a picture....but I'm not tech savvy enough!

1. A private shuttle to pick us up from FLL to Miami Marriot. We would also like a private shuttle to pick us up from the Port upon return back to FLL Airport. About how much?

2. Liquor store (we want wine) close to Marriott? Drug Store?

3. Restaurant in walking distance to Marriott?

Thank you so much.....

We have used SAS transportation numerous times from FLL airport to Miami hotels, then return service from Miami port to FLL airport, and service was fantastic. It is a well organized business. If you have more than 5 ppl in your group it is $13 pp. I Highly recommend this company, I have also sent family and friends to use their service and I will continue to use them. www.ridesas.com

As far as using a private service for hotel pick up to the Miami pier for the cruise, I recommend using Sean 941-759-3025.

We used him last yr for pick up at the Intercontinental Miami to Miami pier for our group of 9. He had been recommended to us from the concierge from a prior stay. I called him a few wks ahead of time to arrange the date and time. He had a clean A/C van and gave us cold bottled of water to drink on the way. Very nice and courteous. Would use him again!!

There are numerous restaurants at Bayside and outdoor shops. Hard Rock Café and Bubba Gumps are there and many others. A cab is the best way to get there, its too hot and not close enough to walk. There is an outdoor stage with bands playing at night there also that we LOVE!! Great place at night. We like staying at Intercontinental, there is a walking path to

Bayside from there.

Edited by rosebud1g
adding info