Mixed Cabin Category Party

Hi,

We are looking into 2 adults in a Grand Suite (probably on Symphony of the Seas) and another 2 adults in an interior opposite due to these adults have learning disabilities, so we have to choose a cabin without a balcony for safety reasons. We will all be using our Grand Suite and balcony together and for some meals in the cabin and on the balcony. I have not sailed RCCL before, usually HAL and Princess, so I am wondering if there are any issues we could face? We are not worried about suite benefits outside the stateroom, but we do want to be able to order from the same menu if allowable, for example. Hope someone could shed some light. Any other info would help

Thank you.

I know there are a few venues where only "suite guests" can dine, but if you are planning on doing almost everything together- then you will be dining in the same venues or areas and everyone will order from the same menu. They certainly won't "make you" dine in areas for "suite only" guests, but if you choose to do so- perhaps the menu is different there. I would say the only way you would be dining off different menus is if you dined in different places.

I have never had a Grand Suite, so I don't know how they handle in suite dining.

You can have whatever "guests" in your suite that you desire. The "inside" cabin folks will not have access to your suite perks, but you can certainly have them in your cabin and order room service, or drinks...whatever you want.