AIBP prices going up?

LewesBeach

Someone posted on one of my roll calls that the AIBP price per day is going up starting Sept 1, & the Princess Rep advised her to buy it ahead of time. Am I late to the party on this, or is it new info, or are they just trying to pressure people into buying it? Thx!

Berni

The price change went into affect this past January. Per Princess website: The cost of the AIBP if purchased pre-cruise is $57.45 per day. If purchased on board the price is $59.80 per day. I can confirm this as we have taken two cruises this year and were charged the on board price of $59.80. This would really add up on a long cruise. For our future cruises that don't include the Sip and Sale, we will be purchasing pre-cruise.

The price change went into affect this past January. Per Princess website: The cost of the AIBP if purchased pre-cruise is $57.45 per day. If purchased on board the price is $59.80 per day. I can confirm this as we have taken two cruises this year and were charged the on board price of $59.80. This would really add up on a long cruise. For our future cruises that don't include the Sip and Sale, we will be purchasing pre-cruise.

What does this have todo with a question about a potential price increase on September 1 and advise to buy prior to September 1 to avoid the increase????

Bumping this up to see if anyone keep owes the answer.

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

OP here. I called Princess and the rep said she knew nothing about it, but that doesn't mean anything. I guess we wait to see if they announce it.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard any more in regards to an increase in the AIBP? I would really prefer not to purchase it 3 months prior to our sailing, but if there was to be a significant increase, I'd be happy to.

I have added the AIBP to my Princess 'basket' within my personaliser, but not paid for it as yet.

We sail on the Caribbean Princess on 7th October this year and the cost for the AIBP in my 'basket' is $57.45 per day.

Never had the AIBP before so don't know if this is a price increase or not.

cheers

Pete

I have added the AIBP to my Princess 'basket' within my personaliser, but not paid for it as yet.

We sail on the Caribbean Princess on 7th October this year and the cost for the AIBP in my 'basket' is $57.45 per day.

cheers

Pete

If you don't pay for something in your basket and the price changes the price of the item in your basket changes. The only way to 'lock-in' the price is to make payment.

Found this out by forgetting to pay for $99 photo package when they were testing the water. Package is now $199 if prebooked or $249 onboard (sorry, off topic just an example of how pricing changes)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

cheers

Pete

Your price still the same, not increased.