Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos ?

ThaNectar

Thanks for the review! I have a question about tipping...did you tip each time the server brought you something or did you tip at the end of your stay? I have reservations for the AI package, but want to make sure the server is taken care of. Thanks

Thanks for the review! I have a question about tipping...did you tip each time the server brought you something or did you tip at the end of your stay? I have reservations for the AI package, but want to make sure the server is taken care of. Thanks

We typically tip at the end of the day 15-20% of the admission fee. I have tipped a few bucks up front for a waiter who was hustling chairs, etc. for our group to get situated.

We tipped at the end of the day. I think our waiter, Teo, even suggested we wait until the end. I'm sure they've learned that at the end of the day, all those unlimited drinks make for a better tip!!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We cruise with no kids, I haven't heard about crowds, seems the water park would attract huge crowds! Were there a lot of kids?

Our priorities is a nice day at beach, nice pool option, good food and drinks, but not interested in lots of kids around! No negative meant, its just we're past that phase of life!

We loved Nachi. One of the best days we've experienced in our travels to Mexico. The food was excellent, plenty of drinks and a beautiful beach.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also like Nachi Cocom, been there 6 times in the last year, but thinking about trying something different as there are 'only' 3 ships in Cozumel on our next visit!

We're cruising to Cozumel during Thanksgiving week. Have decided to try Paradise Beach. It looks like there will be 5 ships there. If ours is the last to dock, will we possibly be turned away? Can you make reservations?

5 ships is an average day for Cozumel. PB is very large, I've never heard of it being "full" and you cannot make reservations.

If you want reservations you should look at an AI beach club like Mr. Sanchos or Nachi Cocom.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice! We will be there next Thursday off the Dream as well. Will be our 5th time there. We LOVE it there. We always ask for Andres at the pool bar. Last time he had balloons and a welcome sign for us when we got there. The food is AMAZING. Love the whole fried fish (even those that are not fish people liked it). There is also a 'Starbucks', wi-fi, shops with all the things at the port, and a cigar shop that has decent smokes. Got a nice Sanchos framed family picture for $30. Definitely tip!! They work very hard.

ANDRES!!! <3 <3 <3 We were just there last week...loved it so much we've got reservations for Christmas Eve :) Andres gave us his card and told us to email him b4 we came in Dec. :) He is really beyond awesome, right?

We cruise with no kids, I haven't heard about crowds, seems the water park would attract huge crowds! Were there a lot of kids?

Our priorities is a nice day at beach, nice pool option, good food and drinks, but not interested in lots of kids around! No negative meant, its just we're past that phase of life!

I get it....we are also at that phase of life (ahhhhhhh....<3) You'd prob like Nachi Cocom, nothing for kids, AI, nice quiet beach area, totally inexpensive ($55/pp, I think) We love Mr. Sanchos, because it's a livelier crowd, but both are nice for couples wanting just an awesome worry free beach day with swim up pool bars, hammocks, pina colada, sun and sand.