Oasis stateroom 12722?

We have been in the same area on both Allure and Harmony. 725/727 Booked Central Park for the Symphony. Disclaimer - I have mild neuropathy in my feet. It is a long walk to the stairs and elevator. We did the Med on the Allure and after walking so much during the 5 port days I hated that long trek to the cabin. But the view was worth it. The boardwalk is active for people watching but tends to be loud. The transatlantic on the Harmony was 2 weeks of back and forth that long hall. And the Harmony had that awful noisy slide obstructing the ocean view. If you don't mind the walk the Oasis view should be worth it. Enjoy before that monstrosity Abyss is installed. My wife did not mind the walk at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm glad the bed is by the closet, that's great info. I am not super happy about the long walk (I workout 5 days a week so not bc ME) for my 6 year old, she can be that whiny "my FEET hurt" kid. Hopefully she will be having so much fun she will forget to complain. She seems to do fine all day at Disney and their water parks so fingers crossed. I'm actually happy to get the extra steps in in case I don't feel like leaving the kids in camp to hit the gym in the mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had 12720 on Oasis; very quiet back there and never heard a thing. That was before the secret balcony became a suite, so that fun is no longer there. It was a lot of walking, especially when we spent most of our time in Solarium. But as I tell everyone, all you do is walk on Oasis.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm glad the bed is by the closet, that's great info. I am not super happy about the long walk (I workout 5 days a week so not bc ME) for my 6 year old, she can be that whiny "my FEET hurt" kid. Hopefully she will be having so much fun she will forget to complain. She seems to do fine all day at Disney and their water parks so fingers crossed. I'm actually happy to get the extra steps in in case I don't feel like leaving the kids in camp to hit the gym in the mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got off oasis in 11719 which faces the boardwalk. You noise should be good but the walk is a trek sometimes. I'd rather have ocean view next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We had 12729 on Oasis before with my boy who was 5 at the time. I don't remember him complaining about the walk but my 13 year old and him liked to race from the room to the elevator so that's probably why. Big brother bullies. The view to see the aqua theater and show are great. My oldest loved watching it every time it was performed. But it can be noisy even with our door sealed shut. Is your little one sleeping in a pullman bed or a sofa bed? We had both in our room, yes 4 in a small cabin. Probably wouldn't do it again. We have family panoramic ocean view for our next cruise.