Yet another thread on Deluxe Bev Package and Voom 1 device

Can anyone confirm on pricing and promo offers? I'm watching the prices for few months and has not really changed and at $59.00. We are sailing next month on Oasis and would really like to lock down 2 packages. Not sure if I will see any price reduction.

My cart $949.98 with $123.98 service charge.

Can anyone confirm on pricing and promo offers? I'm watching the prices for few months and has not really changed and at $59.00. We are sailing next month on Oasis and would really like to lock down 2 packages. Not sure if I will see any price reduction.

Does that include VOOM? Each ship varies on DX price,

From what I have been seeing, there is no rhyme or reason to the change. My August Allure sailing is still $52 for Deluxe and $56 for Deluxe and Voom. I heard the Deluxe was down to 20% off $46 at one point a few months ago, but I have not seen anything since. I booked the Deluxe and Voom now to lock it in and if it goes down, I'll cancel and book again with lower price.

From what I have been seeing, there is no rhyme or reason to the change. My August Allure sailing is still $52 for Deluxe and $56 for Deluxe and Voom. I heard the Deluxe was down to 20% off $46 at one point a few months ago, but I have not seen anything since. I booked the Deluxe and Voom now to lock it in and if it goes down, I'll cancel and book again with lower price.

I missed that $46 offer. I wish we can set alerts. I usually go on my portal once a month.

I missed that $46 offer. I wish we can set alerts. I usually go on my portal once a month.

I've been going in it every single day on the train to work. Join your roll call and usually if it drops, people will post in there. That is what I plan to do if I see it drop. Fingers crossed!

Am I the only one that believes the 'test' to have everyone purchase the deluxe pkg if one purchases it is only in play in an effort to increase the potential to 'bundle' products. WiFi is pretty much a free product these days everywhere but yet to get it free on RCL these days, you have to get an alcohol package.

Am I the only one that believes the 'test' to have everyone purchase the deluxe pkg if one purchases it is only in play in an effort to increase the potential to 'bundle' products. WiFi is pretty much a free product these days everywhere but yet to get it free on RCL these days, you have to get an alcohol package.

I know it's not apples to apples but you'd be surprised some of the high end hotels are still charging for wifi $19-$24 a day for wifi. Drinks and other bundle products are straight up profit for RCL no wonder stock has gone up since year to date.

Price is not bad, IMHO. I cancelled 2 cruises DX and rebooked recently with VOOM for $54 and 58. It just all depends on ship and date of cruise.

I bought it. Watching the prices now.

Oasis for October has been $59 for DLX + Voom for many months. We are sailing October 8th and the DLX only was always down to $46 but then jumped overnight to $55 about two months ago and has stayed there ever since. The DLX + has stayed the same.

We are on Anthem 9 night in August. I got DX+voom 1 device for $49/day. Individually on the day I booked DX was $39 and voom $14.39 per day. I just checked CP few minutes ago and is still $49/day for DX+voom. So it seems like at least for me the price has been stagnent.

We recently paid $54 for deluxe +

1 device. We could have got just the deluxe package for $48. This was on the Oasis for a 25 June departure.

Was this price before or after gratuities were added?