Cost of airport luggage service - Miami

Hi,

I'm very new to cruising and have just seen on one of the Compass papers that I can arrange for my luggage to be transferred to the airport. My flight back is at 20:40 so I would like the whole day to explore Miami. Does anyone know a rough idea of how much this may cost please?

Thanks,

Becky.

Hi,

I'm very new to cruising and have just seen on one of the Compass papers that I can arrange for my luggage to be transferred to the airport. My flight back is at 20:40 so I would like the whole day to explore Miami. Does anyone know a rough idea of how much this may cost please?

Thanks,

Becky.

$25 per person.

Thanks again Bob.

I think you're the cruise guru so I apologise in advance if my continuing questions annoys you.:D

I'm only annoyed by excessive use of halos.:)

Hi,

Thanks,

Becky.

You know that Allure sails out of Port Everglades which is in Fort Lauderdale? Did you investigate flights to/from FLL? I know that for me, FLL is a much better choice than MIA.