Kenai Fjords national park with Princess cruisetour

JP-Cruise

Hello, I am currently looking into the Alaska cruisetours with Princess. In the Connosiour itineraries where they mention a full day to explore Kenai National park. What excursions has people done here? What do they offer and what were the prices?

You can look on the Princess lodges website and the excursions for each lodge are listed there. When we had a full day in Keanu on the same cruisetour, we did a river "float" on the Kenai River. We loved it. We are not adventurous white water rafting types. This was as described a "float" down the river. Beautiful scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can look on the Princess lodges website and the excursions for each lodge are listed there. When we had a full day in Keanu on the same cruisetour, we did a river "float" on the Kenai River. We loved it. We are not adventurous white water rafting types. This was as described a "float" down the river. Beautiful scenery.

That does sound pretty spectacular, I'll look into that one. I booked my second Alaska cruise last night officially. Booked the SB8 connessiour cruisetour. I can't believe it, I'm still in a bit of a shock out of sheer excitement! I'm still getting over my first Alaska cruisetour with Norwegian. No doubt this one is going to top the first one in every way imaginable

We did the float trip, also (but with HAL), just spectacular.

We did the float trip, also (but with HAL), just spectacular.

Great to hear :). I guess I should book my excursions now for the lodges right? I'm always afraid of the tours I want being sold out fast. It's not until July 27 of next summer but so they actually sell out fast?