Quick Hand Luggage Question

rugby6ft8

Hello everyone.

I have a quick question regarding hand luggage. We are sailing tomorrow from Southampton and returning to Southampton in two weeks.

Are there any restrictions, apart from what's on P&O's prohibited items list, to what I can take in my hand luggage? I'm thinking liquids and in particular Prosecco and gin. :D:cool:

Any/all hand luggage has to fit through the X-Ray machines. Other than that (and, as you say, excluding things expressly prohibited by PandO), you can take anything you like - including your booze.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise :)

Have you got a stopper to keep the fizz in? Doesn't seem enough for more than a 2 day cruise!

Just use a teaspoon. Put the handle end in the bottle and it will keep its fizz lovely.

Don't ask me how it works, but work it does and I often thank the person who told me that little tip.

On our last cruise from Southampton, we placed all booze in a small case, ( bottle bacardi, box wine, several cans of coke, bottles of water) and then packed socks around and between items and placed luggage label on outside. Then sent it all to the cabin, it arrived safely in time for sailaway drink

Edited by fastnloose
spelling mistake