NFL Games

We were on the Escape last October and were able to watch our NY Giants. We asked if they would be showing the game (that night) at the Brew Pub and were told "no, we'll have music" and we were bummed because that would be the perfect place to see the game. Instead, they were showing it on the big screen on deck by the pool. I thought it was 'okay'... I liked being out in the fresh air with stars, but there weren't many other people or that pub feel.

We learned later they DID show it at the Brew Pub and a great time was had by all. :( DH was not happy to find that out (for us - good for everybody else, lol). Be sure to double check if they tell you no.

Will be on the Escape end of October and was wondering if NFL games are shown on the ship?

Is this because you're from Cleveland and would like to watch a real pro team play? ;)

When we've cruised on NCL during football season they had the Sunday, Monday and Thursday night games. I can't speak to Sunday afternoon because we were boarding and weren't looking at TVs.

Normally when we have cruised during football season, there has been one TV showing pro games, but that is it. I think it has to do with what networks the cruise line is contracted with at any particular time. I sure hope we don't have to spend 10 days with no football. We are addicted. I know when on the Breakaway last April, we asked about the basketball finals at our M&G. They were able to arrange for us to see the games.

Is this because you're from Cleveland and would like to watch a real pro team play? ;)

When we've cruised on NCL during football season they had the Sunday, Monday and Thursday night games. I can't speak to Sunday afternoon because we were boarding and weren't looking at TVs.

Not at all. Cleveland fans love and hate the browns at the same time.

Love watching football, checking on my fantasy players and watching the browns play a little.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app