Thermal Suite Pass

paf910

I am facing the same problem! We are doing a 14 day on Breakaway and I want spa passes. we have a mid-ship balcony currently and could probably get a spa balcony for somewhere around $170.00 more. To me that would be a great price to get a two week pass for the spa...but we are not interested in actual spa balcony locations. So we will keep our fingers crossed on the price for a pass at the 90 day mark and hope for the best! ;)

Oh, so the 14th deck isn't good enough for you:')

Oh, so the 14th deck isn't good enough for you:')

lol....too far forward is the main concern for us. Then again we still might do it if I chicken out on hoping for a decent price for just spa passes. ;) Decisions Decisions!

lol....too far forward is the main concern for us. Then again we still might do it if I chicken out on hoping for a decent price for just spa passes. ;) Decisions Decisions!

I guess at 60 days will know, when we bought them online in advanced for our Jewel cruise I think we got $10 or $20 off the price.

Anyone want to guess what my chances of getting a thermal pass on the day of embarkation would be?

Sent from my SM-T357T using Forums mobile app

We just returned from the Pearl last week. There were plenty of weekly passes available when we boarded. We were told that the day passes were only available on port days.

• 1 month later...

Question about day passes - (if they are available for sale) do you purchase them as soon as you get on the ship (for your selected day) or do they only sell them on the day of?

We are going on Epic in a few weeks and hoping to buy a one day pass when in Marseilles.

Question about day passes - (if they are available for sale) do you purchase them as soon as you get on the ship (for your selected day) or do they only sell them on the day of?

We are going on Epic in a few weeks and hoping to buy a one day pass when in Marseilles.

They only sell them day of.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on the fence regarding purchasing thermal pass in advance, after we are on board, or just do day pass if it's offered. I've pretty much decided to do day pass. Hopefully they will offer them. If not, I can do a tour and see if it's something I might do next year

Sent from my SM-T357T using Forums mobile app