Trouble getting my time dining time on Oasis

dbcolli

I am trying to get a 6:30 time and all that is available is before 5:30 pm and after 7:45.

I am 51 days out from Oct 1st sailing date.

I called Royal and was that's all that is available. I asked about the charge for room service and he said it is place now,

I am a Diamond plus member and I may be taking my future cruise business elsewhere.

Try getting a reservation at the MTD desk onboard. Failing that, try walking up at the time you prefer. We had a party of 4 on Oasis this past June and did not wait more than a few minutes walking up with no reservation between 6:30pm and 7pm.

RCI thanks you for your patronage.

Well said and to finish the statement.....

and we appreciate you gave us your business to reach Diamond plus, but now that you´ve reached the point of feeling entitled and start costing us money with perks we need to give you, we are happy to see you replaced with a new cruiser.;p

I am trying to get a 6:30 time and all that is available is before 5:30 pm and after 7:45.

I am 51 days out from Oct 1st sailing date.

I called Royal and was that's all that is available. I asked about the charge for room service and he said it is place now,

I am a Diamond plus member and I may be taking my future cruise business elsewhere.

That has ZERO influence here!

I am having the same issue for October 8th sailing. I thought it was just the 1st formal night that might be an issue so I booked 5:30 PM. It was either that or 7:45 PM, which for DW and I would be fine. But we have GD's (5&3) so that's a little to late for them.

It's their first cruise so MDR is something special for them. If it was us we would be at CK or Chops.