Escape AFT Balcony Size

Trobrah

Hi,

My NCL PCC just told me that Escape's Aft Balcony (9920) on Deck 9 is 32 SF. I thought that Deck 9 Aft Balconies were the largest on the ship. I can't find any photos. So anyone who has stayed in this cabin please help. Thank You !

Jay

Just of the Escape Saturday, we were in 9320 and I would say the balcony is about 100 sq ft total. It was huge! It had two loungers and two chairs with a small table. You could easily fit 15 people on it and it was almost completely covered.

This was such a great balcony.

There is a youtube video of 9320 on Breakaway i think but the balcony is the same.

Breakaway deck 9 aft-facing is deeper/larger than Escape deck 9 aft-facing.

The largest balconies on Escape are the H2 on deck 17.

If it is, it's not by much. The video looks exactly the same as the balcony we had.

The OP is asking about the aft B1 balcony, not the Haven.

If it is, it's not by much. The video looks exactly the same as the balcony we had.

The OP is asking about the aft B1 balcony, not the Haven.

1. Deck 9 aft-facing on Breakaway is significantly deeper than deck 9 aft-facing on Escape.

2. The OP thought "that Deck 9 Aft Balconies were the largest on the ship" when they are not. What I stated (17102/17702) is the largest on the ship.

Below is deck 9 aft-facing on BA/GA...

P1030573.JPG

...and it is deeper than aft-facing deck 9 on Escape.

If you look at video of Escape vs BA/GA, the difference is obvious. Showing someone a video of BA/GA deck 9 aft-facing when they want to see Escape deck 9 aft-facing doesn't help....

Escape

vs

BA/GA Edited by Two Wheels Only

1. Deck 9 aft-facing on Breakaway is significantly deeper than deck 9 aft-facing on Escape.

2. The OP thought "that Deck 9 Aft Balconies were the largest on the ship" when they are not. What I stated (17102/17702) is the largest on the ship.

Below is deck 9 aft-facing on BA/GA...

P1030573.JPG

...and it is deeper than aft-facing deck 9 on Escape.

If you look at video of Escape vs BA/GA, the difference is obvious. Showing someone a video of BA/GA deck 9 aft-facing when they want to see Escape deck 9 aft-facing doesn't help....

Escape

vs

BA/GA

Fair enough. The point I was trying to make to the OP is they are not 32 sq ft. I should have just said they are larger than that.

• 2 months later...
Fair enough. The point I was trying to make to the OP is they are not 32 sq ft. I should have just said they are larger than that.
I heard decks 9 and 12 on the Escape have the largest B1 balconies.[emoji848] Can anyone confirm which are the largest.[emoji6] Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I had room 12308, aft balcony on the Escape and it was oversized, 130sf. Fit 2 large lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table, with plenty of room left to stand by the railing. Great balcony, loved it.

That cabin will be our home for a week starting on 12/9. Can you tell me if the bed was by the balcony? Not that it matters all that much, but I can't seem to find that info.

That cabin will be our home for a week starting on 12/9. Can you tell me if the bed was by the balcony? Not that it matters all that much, but I can't seem to find that info.

Hi,

The bed is on the balcony side, which we preferred and will try to get next time too. Have a great cruise!!